$10.00 - $15.00
Free Delivery over $99
Wednesday to Saturday
We offer delivery to metropolitan Melbourne and certain Victorian locations. Enter your postcode at the checkout to see whether we deliver to your location and when. Delivery is available to the following locations:
- Metropolitan Melbourne locations: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (and Saturday for select locations).
- Outer North, Outer South East and Yarra Valley: Select delivery days between Wednesday and Friday depending on location.
- Mornington Peninsula: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Bellarine Peninsula (including Geelong): Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Ballarat region (including Melton, Bacchus Marsh, Kyneton, Trentham and Daylesford): Thursday.
- Bendigo region (including Sunbury, Mount Macedon and Castlemaine): Wednesday and Friday.
Our delivery terms and conditions are as follows:
- When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming receipt and the details of your order. If you need to contact us at any time regarding your delivery, please have the order reference number handy.
- We cannot guarantee specific delivery times or accommodate requests for delivery within certain windows. Your order will be delivered on the date requested at the checkout.
- If the premises are unattended at the time of delivery, your order will be left in a safe location. You can provide instructions for the driver at the checkout regarding delivery (e.g. instructions to leave the box at your front door). If your property is gated or access is restricted (e.g. an apartment building), please ensure access is available for the driver and the order can be left in a safe location.
- If delivery cannot be safely made because the premises are unattended, you will be charged a re-deliver fee before delivery is re-attempted. The re-deliver fee is $10.00 for metropolitan Melbourne locations and $15.00 for regional and rural Victorian locations.
- If you would prefer contactless delivery, please provide instructions at the checkout.
- We work to ensure that your order is delivered in premium condition. We use a refrigerated delivery service to safely transport your order in a temperature controlled environment. The products are delivered in an insulated carton. Once delivery is made, we do not take responsibility for the proper storage and shelf life of your products, and the security of your order. Orders will not be replaced if left for an extended period or stolen.
Click and Collect
We are primarily an online service but we also offer old fashioned counter service at our East Ivanhoe store. Our full product range is available in-store and our butcher on hand to provide recommendations and cut and package products according to your preference. For convenience, you can use our click and collect service to ensure that your order is ready and packed at the time of collection. Our click and collect terms and conditions are as follows:
- There is no additional fee associated with our click and collect service.
- Click and collect is available on Tuesday to Saturday inclusive. Orders must be placed by 3pm on the day prior to collection.
- Orders must be collected between 10am and 5pm on Tuesday to Friday inclusive.
- Orders must be collected between 10am and 2pm on Saturday.